Henderson Business Litigation Attorney
Conflict is often part of business and a part of life. When conflicts extend to violations of law, it is important to retain a law firm that can fight effectively for your cause.
The Law Offices of P. Sterling Kerr, P.C., resolves conflicts for its clients through business and commercial litigation. Whether a dispute ends in state court, federal court or in negotiations, the firm’s experienced lawyers do everything possible to resolve it favorably for the client and at a reasonable cost.
The firm’s founding attorney, Sterling Kerr, is a successful real estate entrepreneur and businessman who has with over 25 years experience in southern Nevada real estate and business representation. He understands businesses, and their needs, and uses his experience to benefit clients.
Resolving Business Disputes in Nevada State and Federal Courts | Las Vegas Breach of Contract and Non-Compete Litigation Lawyers
If you own or work for a small or medium-sized business in Nevada, the Law Offices of P. Sterling Kerr, P.C., can provide experienced representation in legal disputes involving these and other business matters:
- Violations of partnership agreements/partnership disputes
- Breaches of contract involving customers or suppliers
- Employment contract disputes/litigation
- Breaches of non-competition agreements
- Confidentiality agreement breaches
- Failures to pay accounts receivable
- Collection actions
- Property recovery and repossession
- Instances of misappropriation, thefts, breaches of fiduciary duty, frauds and/or conspiracies
- Deceptive or unfair business practices
- Business dissolution
- Intellectual property disputes involving current and former employees and/or business partners
- Land use disputes concerning real estate
- Real estate transaction disputes
- Other commercial real estate litigation
A Record of Resolving Business Disputes | Henderson Business Litigation Attorneys
The Law Offices of P. Sterling Kerr, P.C., in Henderson, Nevada, represents clients throughout Nevada and the western states in state and federal business litigation matters. To learn more about the practice and its track record in resolving business disputes through litigation, contact the firm online or by calling 702-608-0835, or toll free at 800-745-8826.
中国在这里发言. Se habla español.