Austin J. Kalmes Esq.
Location : Henderson, NV
Austin J. Kalmes is an associate attorney practicing in areas such as real estate transactions and litigation, landlord/tenant Law, HOA law, probate and estate planning, and business litigation. He has successfully litigated numerous real estate disputes and consistently obtains favorable settlements for his clients.
He received his Juris Doctor degree from Whittier Law School. In his free time, Austin enjoys traveling, riding motorcycles, do-it-yourself projects, and spending time with his wife and three boys.
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: CALI Awards: Lawyering Skills 3, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Estate Planning
- Honors: Whittier Law Review Certificate of Honor in Recognition for Outstanding Achievement, 2016
- Brigham Young University, Idaho
- B.A. - 2013
- Major: Spanish
- Minor: English
- Law Office of Donald A. Hunsberger, Law Clerk, 2014 to 2016
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society - Whittier Law School Student Chapter, President, 2015 to 2016
Current Employment Position
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Nevada, 2017
- Child Advocacy - CAP Attorney - Legal Aide Center of Southern Nevada, 2017 to Present
- CALI Awards: Lawyering Skills 3, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Estate Planning
- Whittier Law Review Certificate of Honor in Recognition for Outstanding Achievement